COMPANY: Jubilee Restaurant Group
REQ #: 4651091
STATUS: Part Time
SHIFT: First / Day Second / Afternoon Third / Night
LOCATION: 1690 Airport Blvd,
Summary of Job:
The Crew position encompasses a variety of duties that are not exclusive. The primary duty of the Crew position is to prepare meals and provide excellent customer service.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively uses Five Guys systems and tools.
- Performs the duties of assigned station. (Cashier, Toppings, Grill, Fries, Expo, QC, Back of the House or Lobby.) Replenish supplies as needed or instructed.
- Participate in prepping or closing activities as instructed.
- Follows proper sanitary practices. Clean as needed or instructed.
- Project a professional and caring attitude toward customers and coworkers.
- Follows all company policies and practices. Works in accordance with the standards set by the brand.
- Is responsible for product safety and freshness, as well as, accuracy of orders.
- If working at a cash register, responsible for all cash handling for assigned register.
- Follows the instructions and directions of management team. Is responsible for adhering to safety polices and workplace procedures.
- Maintains a good attendance record. Follows all attendance practices as outlined in the handbook.
- Performs other tasks as directed.
The statements listed above describe the principal functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the position. To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations will be made for individuals who are unable to perform the essential functions of the job.Degree of Supervision:
Performs duties under indirect supervision.Performance Requirements:
- Accountability: Reports directly to the General Manager, Assistant Manager or Shift Leader.
- Education or Training: Must have reading and communication skills sufficient for accurately filling orders and providing good customer service. Must have basic arithmetic training in order to count cash and fulfill orders accurately.
- Knowledge and Experience: Food service experience preferred, but not required.
- Dexterity: Good manual dexterity required in restaurant setting. Must be able to function successfully in restaurant setting.
- Accuracy: Must be able to accurately count cash. Must be able to function in the restaurant setting by filling orders and performing other tasks without error.
- Physical Activity: includes keying, reaching, carrying, looking, listening, talking, bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, walking, sitting, and much standing.
- Exertion Requirements: Medium work. Medium work involves lifting no more than 50 pounds at a time with frequent lifting or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds on occasion and exerting a medium level of force while frequently lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling or moving objects. Must be able to walk, stand or sit to a significant degree depending on task requirements.
- Working Conditions: Works in restaurant setting which is well lit, ventilated, and temperature regulated. Reliable transportation required.
- Works in close quarters near hot ovens and grills with much standing and lifting.
- Must be able to concentrate on work tasks amidst distractions such as noise, conversations, music, and foot traffic.
- Must be able to work in a confined or open area performing repetitive work for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to shift attention between various tasks; identify, comprehend and solve problems that arise; listen, understand and communicate effectively with others in high pressure or stressful situations.
- Hazards or Risks: Moderate hazards and risks in restaurant involve manual handling (i.e. lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.), slips, trips ,falls, heat stress, burns, lacerations from cutting and chopping, use of electrical equipment, minimal exposure to Ecolab certified cleaning chemicals, high level of exposure to peanuts and latex.
- Worker Characteristics: Must have responsible, ethical and professional manner with the ability to listen, learn, plan and organize. Must be able to communicate with people of different races, sexes, ages and social classes.
- Non-performance Requirements: Must have the proper identification needed to certify eligibility to work in the United States.
The statements listed above describe the principal functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the position. To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform the essential duties and performance requirements satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations will be made for individuals who are able to perform the essential functions of the job.