COMPANY: Five Guys Enterprises
REQ #: 413ec8e1-1634677206
LOCATION: 4018 Atlanta Hwy, Suite 224, Loganville, GA 30052
Five Guys Burgers and Fries is one of America's most successful hamburger concepts, not just for its food, ranked the #1 burger in America by the Zagat survey, but also because of its employees.
We have a unique work environment where you're trained to work every position in the restaurant. From the register, to the grill, to morning prep and evening close, our crew members become a team working in all aspects of the restaurant.
We also have a unique crew bonus program that provides the opportunity to earn cash bonuses two times per week giving our crew members the opportunity to earn much higher incomes.
We have an open kitchen experience so it's fun and it's loud with lots of team communication. The crew's burger creation is part of the customer experience.Overview:
WE ARE HIRING FUN AND AWESOME RESTAURANT CASHIERS AND CREW MEMBERS FOR OUR TEAM!
$9-12.00 PER HOUR (Negotiable based on quality and experience) +TIPS + WEEKLY BONUSES! (AVG. EXTRA $1-2 PER HOUR)
Main responsibilities of a cashier:
A restaurant cashier operates a cash register, communicates with customers, and assists other restaurant staff as needed. Responsibilities in this career can include processing credit card payments, accepting cash payments and making change, and using a point of sale (POS) system for transactions. Restaurant cashier duties also involve greeting guests, helping resolve customer complaints, and maintaining knowledge of the menu and sales policies. Experience in food service or retail is helpful, and basic math, customer service, and communication skills are essential.
WHAT IT WILL TAKE:
- Energy and stamina - its a team-based work environment and crew energy is important.
- Ability to work at a fast pace. Our kitchens have a ton of energy, on-the-line communication and job rotation. Its not for everybody.
- Good communication. Our crew is vocal and supports and works with each other on whats happening real-time during each shift.
- Love for great food and great music We make some of the best burgers in the biz and do it to the sounds of classic rock and roll. Yes, singing is encouraged.
- Caring about your teammates Always working for the success of your team.
- We offer shifts that run a variety of times throughout all seven days of the week. We start prep between 8:00-9:00am and were finished with closing duties by 11:00pm. Our shifts typically run from as short as a couple of hours, during the lunch and dinner rush, to eight hours over a full shift, depending on the day and your availability.
- Weekly restaurant shopper bonus program when our restaurant shopper has an amazing experience, you get a cash bonus.
- Cash and electronic tips shared among team members that adds an average of $2-3 per hour to your base wage
- Opportunities for restaurant management with 8 locations across Atlanta and the Augusta market.
- Free meal on every shift.
Five Guys started in Arlington, Va. in 1986, as a small, family-owned and operated carry-out burger joint. A cult-like following ensued, the press started taking note and now, decades later, there are nearly 1,600 locations worldwide. We're looking for people to join the Five Guys team and help us continue to grow! It is the policy of Five Guys to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Five Guys will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.