COMPANY: Five Guys Enterprises
REQ #: b3be3878-1638116271
LOCATION: 233 US Hwy 206, Chester, NJ 07930
We are so excited to have you join our Five Guys Team!
Crew member: Crew Members are trained to learn many different positions within the restaurant. Some of those positions may include:
· Runner/Frontline Coordinator
· Order Taker/Dining Room Attendant
· Grill Operator
· Sandwich Maker
· Register Operator
All team members are responsible for providing great customer service!
Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction for every guest who orders from us!
Additional responsibilities associated with each shift to maintain restaurant cleanliness and store readiness.Overview:
Crew Member - Five Guys
Five Guys Burgers and Fries is one of America's most successful hamburger concepts, not just for its food, ranked the #1 burger in America by the Zagat survey, but also because of its employees.
We have a unique work environment where you're trained to work every position in the restaurant. From the register, to the grill, to morning prep and evening close, our crew members become a team working in all aspects of the restaurant.
We also have a unique crew bonus program that provides the opportunity to earn cash bonuses two times per week giving our crew members the opportunity to earn much higher incomes.
We have an open kitchen experience so it's fun and it's loud with lots of team communication. The crew's burger creation is part of the customer experience.
So, what's it take to be a successful Five Guys crew member?
• Energy & Stamina - it's a team-based work environment and crew energy is important.
• Ability To Work At A Fast Pace Our kitchen's have a lot going on and there's lots of on-the-line communication and job rotation. It's not for everybody.
• Good Communication - Our crew is vocal and supports and works with each other on what's happening real-time during each shift.
• Love For Burgers and Classic Rock and Roll - We make some of the best burgers and fries in the biz and do it to the sounds of classic rock and roll. Yes, singing is encouraged.
• Caring About Your Teammates - Always working for the success of your team.
• Able to learn & follow company standards, policies and procedures.
• Reliable form of transportation to get to work at least 15 minutes PRIOR to the start of your shift.
• We pay more if you have a car and can get to multiple locations.
• SMILE, UPBEAT, FRIENDLY & OUTGOING! - We give away a FREE Smile with every order!
Employees pay rate starting at $13.50 per hour plus weekly bonus incentives and tips available to qualified team members
Compensation closer to $15.50 an hour!
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• 16 years or older
Five Guys started in Arlington, Va. in 1986, as a small, family-owned and operated carry-out burger joint. A cult-like following ensued, the press started taking note and now, decades later, there are nearly 1,600 locations worldwide. We're looking for people to join the Five Guys team and help us continue to grow! It is the policy of Five Guys to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Five Guys will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.