COMPANY: NYVA Restaurant Group
REQ #: 62
LOCATION: 210 33 26th Ave, Bay Terrace, Queens, NY 11360
Team FIVE GUYS in Bayside!
FIVE GUYS is a successful fast casual restaurant serving excellent burgers and fries. Our quality product, cleanliness, service/hospitality, and most importantly our PEOPLE makes us the team to be a part of!
Five Guys is always looking for candidates who are energetic, fun, friendly, and enjoy working in a team environment. If you are an energetic and team oriented individual looking to join an exciting team, please apply. We look forward to meeting you.
What sets us apart…
· 100% of our management team promoted within. Actively looking to develop team members to our management team!
· Flexible Schedule
· Fun, dynamic, energetic environment
· Team members benefit from Management and Peer reviews, include ongoing training and certifications. Develop transferable skills including guest services, problem solving, communication, teamwork, leadership, time management, organization and personal empowerment.
· Ensures each guest is highly satisfied with their experience
· Fresh menu item preparation including burgers, fries, produce prep
· Kitchen activities including: grill, fryers, sandwich preparation
· Customer service including high interaction with guests, cashier position providing excellent service and hospitality
· Housekeeping including: sweeping, mopping, dishwashing
· Dependable with a good attendance record
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Works well with team and treats people with respect
· Responds positively to coaching and direction.
· Work hard, have a GREAT attitude, dependent and you are on the TEAM!
Five Guys started in Arlington, Va. in 1986, as a small, family-owned and operated carry-out burger joint. A cult-like following ensued, the press started taking note and now, decades later, there are nearly 1,600 locations worldwide. We're looking for people to join the Five Guys team and help us continue to grow! It is the policy of Five Guys to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Five Guys will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.