COMPANY: Five Guys Enterprises
REQ #: 1548ff16-1655164880
LOCATION: 8440 NE Vancouver Mall Dr Suite 110, Vancouver, WA 98662
Come enjoy a burger experience like no other at NorthWest Burgers. We personally grind the beef every morning only using whole chuck steak. No filler or byproducts. We use local beef to guarantee the freshest product available. All of our dressings and sauces are made from scratch, even the ketchup. NorthWest Burgers is owned and operated by two local professional culinarians trying to give you a brand-new burger, unlike any other place.Overview:
Main Responsibilities of a Crew Member:
● Preparing workstations, cooking ingredients, and kitchen equipment for cooking.
● Cooking and arranging food.
Crew Member Job Description:
We are looking for an experienced cook to fill a vacant spot in our kitchen staff and contribute to the overall excellence of our restaurant.
The person we are hoping to employ is first and foremost a skilled, organized, and creative cook. We are looking for someone to work as a team player, follow instructions, and help us delight our customers with delicious food from our menu. In addition to cooking prowess, great communication and organizational skills are paramount.
A good candidate for this job is a person with attention to detail who can keep the kitchen tidy and clean all while preparing, cooking, and arranging food together with the rest of our kitchen staff. We pride ourselves in our exceptional service, and we expect nothing less from our cooks. The advantage goes to candidates with a diploma from a culinary school.
Responsibilities of a Crew Member:
● Maintaining a sanitized and well-organized kitchen.
● Preparing workstations for cooking.
● Preparing and maintaining kitchen equipment.
● Checking the quality of the ingredients.
● Preparing cooking ingredients using various techniques.
● Cooking food using various culinary techniques.
● Arranging food and ensuring appealing presentation.
● Manage food storage, stock, and ingredient orders.
Crew Member Job Requirements:
● Must have prior experience as a cook.
● Must be skilled in operating kitchen equipment.
● Must be skilled in various cooking techniques.
● Must know and follow sanitation procedures.
● Must showcase teamwork and communication skills.
● Must showcase great organizational skills.
● Must be able to multitask and act quickly.
● Must carry at least a high school diploma.
Five Guys started in Arlington, Va. in 1986, as a small, family-owned and operated carry-out burger joint. A cult-like following ensued, the press started taking note and now, decades later, there are nearly 1,600 locations worldwide. We're looking for people to join the Five Guys team and help us continue to grow! It is the policy of Five Guys to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Five Guys will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.