COMPANY: Five Guys Enterprises
REQ #: FRANC04959
STATUS: Full Time
As a Five Guys’ Franchise Business Manager (FBM) you will take your expert level knowledge in all areas of restaurant operations, business management, and Five Guys brand standards and utilize it to provide critical assistance to Five Guys franchisees and their teams. By doing so you will help to ensure their success by building relationships through coaching, mentoring and being an advocate for excellence!
Your Key Job Functions
- Partner with franchise owners, Operations Leaders, managers and crew to build trusting and effective working relationships.
- Analyze data, Key Performance Indicators and identify trends to provide effective solutions and advice to help franchise operators achieve goals and recognize and celebrate successes. (It’s fun to watch someone reach the pinnacle of success and to know you had a part in it!)
- Demonstrate and provide in-depth business and operational knowledge of Five Guys Restaurant Operations. Provide Franchisees and their teams hands-on coaching and developmental opportunities within your assigned area of approximately 40 to 60 franchise owned locations.
- Deliver clear, accurate and timely communications and serve as the liaison between Five Guys’ corporate offices and franchisees.
- Support and champion the Five Guys culture by modeling and teaching our Core Convictions. Demonstrate for franchisees what the embodiment of REAL looks like at Five Guys.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate and bring to life Five Guys Core Convictions:
- Remain Humble – It means you’re never “above” having to do the dishes.
- Exceed Expectations – Consistently give them more than they asked for.
- Always Do The Right Thing – Let your conscience be your guide…and your grit.
- Lead By Example – Show them what it looks like to be a great leader.
What You Bring to Five Guys
- 4 year college Degree preferred
- 5 + years of related experience in a multi-unit environment, restaurant experience a must.
- Possess a solid understanding of financial analysis, ability to read financial documents such as a P&L, Balance and Cash-Flow Statements.
- An understanding of legal documents such as Franchise Disclosure Document, Franchise Agreement, Development Agreement, Leases, and other related business documents.
Why Five Guys?
- Competitive compensation plan including 401(K) with match when eligibility requirements are met.
- A choice of healthcare plans employees can customize to their family’s needs from medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, long and short disability insurance to pet and legal services insurance.
- Ongoing growth and development opportunities.
- Growing company – we project to open another 1000 to 1500 locations across the U.S. and Canada and more than 2000 locations globally.
- Family culture and support to succeed in your career goals. We believe every member of the Five Guys crew is a part of the Five Guys family.
- We’re a group of people passionate about what we serve, who we are as a company and how we work as a team. All Five Guys employees are ready to pitch in and are fun to be around.
- There’s nothing at Five Guys that didn’t come from a whole lot of trial and error by our owners, the Murrells, and the thousands of people who have joined our crew over the years. As long as we stay focused on giving customers the best experience each and every time, Five Guys will remain true to our roots as a family business, doing things the right way for the right reasons.
Click here for a detailed description of this position
Five Guys Enterprises LLC participates in eVerify. Click here for information about eVerify.
Click the following links for important information about Five Guys' participation in this program and your rights.
eVerify Notice of Participation - English
eVerify aviso de participaci n - Espanol
Right to Work Poster - English
Derecho al trabajo en cartel - Espanol
It is the policy of Five Guys to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons.