COMPANY: Five Guys Operations
REQ #: 3421674
LOCATION: 1891 Main Street, Torrington, CT 06790
It's the calling of our Restaurant General Managers to naturally be REAL in how they operate their restaurant. You know who you are - a natural leader and you love putting together a winning team. You're all about teaching new skills and motivating your team to work together and wow your customers. You know you have the freshest ingredients, top equipment and systems to deliver the craveable food we are known for. At Five Guys, you can do all that - and more.
Five Guys is a family-run burgers and fries joint giving customers craveable, from scratch food and making sure they get more than they expect.
How do we do this? By spending decades testing and getting things just right, working with our customers, hiring great people like you and remaining focused on being REAL.
Everything we do is REAL. Real produce, buns, beef, people and service. No cutting corners here. Every single thing we do is REAL. From how we greet customers to how we talk to each other as a team.
If you're an experienced REAL restaurant manager, consider a career with Five Guys.
What can you really expect?
· Real work/life hours of operation. Most locations open at 11:00 am and close at 10:00 pm. And no drive thrus.
· Comprehensive and customizable benefits - medical, dental, vision, pet insurance, 401(K) with match, Employee Assistance Program, to Employee Relief Fund made possible by our owners and employees.
· Maternity and Paternity leave for GMs and Assistant Managers. Really! General Managers and Assistant Managers are eligible for up to 12 weeks of paid maternity leave based on time with the company, with immediate eligibility upon hire! There is also paid Paternity Leave available immediately upon hire!
· Career growth opportunities with more than an estimated 1000 new locations planned across North America.
· Real bonus plan in addition to your base pay. Our bonuses are focused around food safety, financial success and the customer experience. We have 2 Secret Shops each week and everyone on your team working during those shifts are eligible.
What are we looking for?
· You have 2+ years of leadership experience in the restaurant industry with responsibility for financial results.
· You are all about creating a great place to work for your team.
· You want to make your customer's day and it shows in the way you are fanatical about serving amazing food with a big smile.
· You are -- honest, energetic, motivational and fun.
· You set high standards for yourself and for your team.
Five Guys Core Convictions:
We're a group of people passionate about what we serve, who we are as a company and how we work as a team. All Five Guys employees are ready to pitch in and are fun to be around.
There's nothing at Five Guys that didn't come from a whole lot of trial and error by our owners, the Murrells, and the thousands of people who have joined our crew over the years. As long as we stay focused on giving customers the best experience each and every time, Five Guys will remain true to our roots as a family business, doing things the right way for the right reasons.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Five Guys Enterprises LLC participates in eVerify. Click here for information about eVerify.
Click the following links for important information about Five Guys' participation in this program and your rights.
It is the policy of Five Guys to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons.
The Company strives to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities in all areas of the Company.
Five Guys started in Arlington, Va. in 1986, as a small, family-owned and operated carry-out burger joint. A cult-like following ensued, the press started taking note and now, decades later, there are nearly 1,600 locations worldwide. We're looking for people to join the Five Guys team and help us continue to grow! It is the policy of Five Guys to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Five Guys will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.