COMPANY: Five Guys Enterprises
REQ #: 0ff62ce2-9d96-4363-a4ac-133013d7d63a
STATUS: Full Time
As a Five Guys Human Resources Field Generalist, you will be a vital part of delivering essential human resources services to employees out in the field in our restaurants.
Build strong working relationships and your effectiveness as a liaison by visiting restaurants, completing audits, reviewing paperwork, communicating with employees and management regarding HR policy/procedure, compliance and training.
Your Key Job Functions
- Meet weekly with operations leaders to understand your territory s needs and provide necessary support.
- Review of all disciplinary write ups and PIPs.
- Provide HR support on all team (Operations and HR Dept) conference call
- Assist management and recruiting team with recruiting need
- Lead restaurant acquisitions and new restaurant openings in territory and working closely with Operations management and Compliance Manag
- Provide HRIS training and support to the restaurant managers and multi-unit managers.
- Partner with corporate office on unemployment claims process and act as employer representative for all unemployment claims hearin
- Orientate new General Managers, provide training on HRIS, company policies, and HR basics.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate and bring to life Five Guys Core Convictions:
- Remain Humble It means you re never above having to do the dishes.
- Exceed Expectations Consistently give them more than they asked for.
- Always Do The Right Thing Let your conscience be your guide and your grit.
- Lead By Example Show them what it looks like to be a great leader.
What You Bring to Five Guys
- Four year degree from a college or university.
- Four + years experience in Human Resources policy setting or audit/compliance, food or retail experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to use sound judgement and work independently.
- Gaining, demonstrating, and coaching operational knowledge of Human Resources principles.
- Ability to travel up to 90% of the time. This could be a combination of day trips and/or overnights and is based on the needs of the market.
Why Five Guys?
- Competitive compensation plan including 401(K) with match when eligibility requirements are met. Also a company car is provided.
- A choice of healthcare plans employees can customize to their needs from medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, long and short disability insurance to pet and legal services insurance.
- Ongoing growth and development opportunities.
- Growing company we project to open another 1000 to 1500 locations across the U.S. and Canada and more than 2000 locations globally.
- Family culture and support to succeed in your career goals. We believe every member of the Five Guys crew is a part of the Five Guys family.
- We re a group of people passionate about what we serve, who we are as a company and how we work as a team. All Five Guys employees are ready to pitch in and are fun to be around.
- There s nothing at Five Guys that didn t come from a whole lot of trial and error by our owners, the Murrells, and the thousands of people who have joined our crew over the years. As long as we stay focused on giving customers the best experience each and every time, Five Guys will remain true to our roots as a family business, doing things the right way for the right reasons.
Click here for a detailed description of this position
Five Guys Enterprises LLC participates in eVerify. Click here for information about eVerify.
Click the following links for important information about Five Guys' participation in this program and your rights.
eVerify Notice of Participation - English
eVerify aviso de participaci n - Espanol
Right to Work Poster - English
Derecho al trabajo en cartel - Espanol
It is the policy of Five Guys to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons.
The Company strives to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities in all areas of the Company.