COMPANY: Five Guys Enterprises
REQ #: ORGAN04009
STATUS: Full Time
As a Five Guys’ Organizational Development Partner, you will be a vital part of delivering essential human resources services to employees out in the field in our restaurants. This position implements and oversees company wide programs that increase efficiency, strengthen employee knowledge and abilities, improve leadership and maintain the overall health of the company.
The ODP guides their clients through all people-related matters as they navigate challenges and embrace opportunities.
Your Key Job Functions
- Serve as a liaison between HR Department and Operational teams. Partners with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy.
- Complete onboarding/orientation for new store openings and new General Managers.
- Advise operations teams on how to effectively support employee development and assist in driving performance management. Partner with operational leaders on succession planning.
- Partner with operational teams on policy interpretation and performance metrics.
- Conduct investigations on employee relations matters with appropriate tracking and record keeping. Make recommendations based on completion of the investigation. Provide advice and guidance on progressive discipline and documentation requirements to management.
- Lead or present in weekly operational meetings with senior leadership to align on current HR trends or updates in market.
- Acts as change agent to business through process design and approaches that support change and transformation – striving to lead mutual processes to best practice status.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate and bring to life Five Guys Core Convictions:
- Remain Humble – It means you’re never “above” having to do the dishes.
- Exceed Expectations – Consistently give them more than they asked for.
- Always Do The Right Thing – Let your conscience be your guide…and your grit.
- Lead By Example – Show them what it looks like to be a great leader.
What You Bring to Five Guys
- Four year degree from a college or university preferred.
- Four + years’ progressive experience in Human Resources. Demonstrated ability to use sound judgement and work independently.
- Thorough knowledge of employment law, HR Operations and HR policy setting.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time. This can be a combination of day trips and/or overnights and is based on the needs of the market.
Why Five Guys?
- Competitive compensation plan including 401(K) with match when eligibility requirements are met. Also a company car is provided!
- A choice of healthcare plans employees can customize to their needs from medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, long and short disability insurance to pet and legal services insurance.
- Ongoing growth and development opportunities.
- Growing company – we project to open another 1000 to 1500 locations across the U.S. and Canada and more than 2000 locations globally.
- Family culture and support to succeed in your career goals. We believe every member of the Five Guys crew is a part of the Five Guys family.
- We’re a group of people passionate about what we serve, who we are as a company and how we work as a team. All Five Guys employees are ready to pitch in and are fun to be around.
- There’s nothing at Five Guys that didn’t come from a whole lot of trial and error by our owners, the Murrells, and the thousands of people who have joined our crew over the years. As long as we stay focused on giving customers the best experience each and every time, Five Guys will remain true to our roots as a family business, doing things the right way for the right reasons.
Click here to see a full job description
Five Guys Enterprises LLC participates in eVerify. Click here for information about eVerify.
Click the following links for important information about Five Guys' participation in this program and your rights.
eVerify Notice of Participation - English
eVerify aviso de participaci n - Espanol
Right to Work Poster - English
Derecho al trabajo en cartel - Espanol
It is the policy of Five Guys to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons.
The Company strives to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities in all areas of the Company.