COMPANY: Five Guys Enterprises
REQ #: 0e4fffc0-2859-4e56-9183-68123aedb3c5
STATUS: Full Time
As a Five Guys Regional Construction Manager, you will play a vital part in Five Guys growth by working closely with franchisees and Five Guys Operation on development and construction needs.
You will directly influence the integrity of the brand by ensuring that contractors understand and adhere to Five Guys standards and specifications.
Your Key Job Functions
- Assist franchisees in the selection of an architect firm. Collaborate with architect on construction documents to ensure adherence to all Five Guys specifications and finishes.
- Perform any necessary feasibility studies required for construction or permitting of company owned locations.
- Work with team members on all equipment specifications and new equipment. Coordinates with franchisees and architect to make sure any changes are incorporated in the total construction documents.
- Meet with franchisee and general contractor for final inspection at the completion of construction and before turnover date.
- Work with Design Manager and architect on preliminary drawings (floor plan drawing of the leased space)
- Obtain & evaluate bids from general contractors for build out of company owned locations. Approve initial invoicing for payment according to contract.
- Choose a general contractor for each job based on experience, pricing and efficiencies.
- Coordinate Refresh Program.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate and bring to life Five Guys Core Convictions:
- Remain Humble It means you re never above having to do the dishes.
- Exceed Expectations Consistently give them more than they asked for.
- Always Do The Right Thing Let your conscience be your guide and your grit.
- Lead By Example Show them what it looks like to be a great leader.
What You Bring to Five Guys
- 4-year college Degree preferred. Equivalent life experience considered. High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required.
- Seven+ years of related experience specifically working for another retailer (preferably a food use).
- General knowledge of construction matters.
Why Five Guys?
- Competitive base salary, bonus and company car.
- Competitive compensation plan including 401(K) with match when eligibility requirements are met.
- A choice of healthcare plans employees can customize to their family s needs from medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, long and short disability insurance to pet and legal services insurance.
- Ongoing growth and development opportunities.
- Growing company we project to open another 1000 to 1500 locations across the U.S. and Canada and more than 2000 locations globally.
- Family culture and support to succeed in your career goals. We believe every member of the Five Guys crew is a part of the Five Guys family.
- We re a group of people passionate about what we serve, who we are as a company and how we work as a team. All Five Guys employees are ready to pitch in and are fun to be around.
- There s nothing at Five Guys that didn t come from a whole lot of trial and error by our owners, the Murrells, and the thousands of people who have joined our crew over the years. As long as we stay focused on giving customers the best experience each and every time, Five Guys will remain true to our roots as a family business, doing things the right way for the right reasons.
Click here for a detailed job description
Five Guys Enterprises LLC participates in eVerify. Click here for information about eVerify.
Click the following links for important information about Five Guys' participation in this program and your rights.
eVerify Notice of Participation - English
eVerify aviso de participaci n - Espanol
Right to Work Poster - English
Derecho al trabajo en cartel - Espanol
It is the policy of Five Guys to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons.
The Company strives to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities in all areas of the Company.