COMPANY: Five Guys Enterprises
REQ #: 0bc4ba9c-3b87-439b-8a76-5a724662daec
STATUS: Full Time
As a Five Guys Franchise Business Consultant, you help franchise teams succeed by utilizing your knowledge in all areas of restaurant operations, being a hands on coach and teacher and effectively communicating why we maintain such high standards.
Your Key Job Functions
Maintaining Brand Standards
- Demonstrating and providing in-depth operational knowledge and coaching of Five Guys Restaurant Operations to Franchisees and their teams within your assigned area. An area is typically 18 to 25 franchise owned locations.
- A hands on coach inspiring store level teams and franchisees towards improvement and operational development and excellence.
- Deliver clear, accurate and timely communications and serve as the liaison between corporate and franchisees.
- Support and champion the Five Guys culture by living our Core Convictions.
- Partner with franchise owners, Operations Leaders, managers and crew to build trusting and effective working relationships.
- Analyze data, Key Performance Indicators and identify trends to provide effective solutions and advice to help achieve goals.
- Recognize and celebrate successes.
- Certify managers on their knowledge and demonstrated Five Guys skills.
- Conduct operations audits each quarter and effectively communicate results and recommendations in both written and verbal formats.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate and bring to life Five Guys Core Convictions:
- Remain Humble It means you re never above having to do the dishes.
- Exceed Expectations Consistently give them more than they asked for.
- Always Do The Right Thing Let your conscience be your guide and your grit.
- Lead By Example Show them what it looks like to be a great leader.
What You Bring to Five Guys
- 5 plus years related experience in a multi-unit leadership role with similar responsibilities.
- Restaurant operations expertise.
- Influential communication skills with exceptional time management and organizational capabilities.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office.
- Ability to connect and build relationships and maintain partnerships with all levels.
- Must demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily opportunities.
- Ability to travel 30% to 50% with some overnight depending on your territory, while maintaining a flexible work schedule.
- 4 year college degree a plus.
Why Five Guys?
- Competitive compensation plan including performance bonuses, company car, gas card, cell phone, laptop and 401(K) with match.
- A choice of healthcare plans employees can customize to their needs medical, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Disability to Pet Insurance.
- Ongoing growth and development opportunities while having flexibility in your schedule.
- Growing company we project to open another 1000 to 1500 locations across the U.S. and Canada and more than 2000 locations globally.
- Family culture and support to succeed in your career goals. We believe every member of the Five Guys crew is a part of the Five Guys family.
- We re a group of people passionate about what we serve, who we are as a company and how we work as a team. All Five Guys employees are ready to pitch in and are fun to be around.
- There s nothing at Five Guys that didn t come from a whole lot of trial and error by our owners, the Murrells, and the thousands of people who have joined our crew over the years. As long as we stay focused on giving customers the best experience each and every time, Five Guys will remain true to our roots as a family business, doing things the right way for the right reasons.
Click here for a detailed description of this position
Five Guys Enterprises LLC participates in eVerify. Click here for information about eVerify.
Click the following links for important information about Five Guys' participation in this program and your rights.
eVerify Notice of Participation - English
eVerify aviso de participaci n - Espanol
Right to Work Poster - English
Derecho al trabajo en cartel - Espanol
It is the policy of Five Guys to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons.