COMPANY: FGNY LLC.
REQ #: 512
LOCATION: 80 Maiden Ln, ManhattanNew York, NY 10038
Crew Members perform essential duties in many different areas within the restaurant, including the cash register area, grill, dressing station, fry station, lobby and morning prep area, and provide friendly, fast and accurate service in order to ensure an excellent customer experience.
· Extra $2-3 per hour in tips and secret shopper bonuses = $17+ per hour!
· NYC: 50 cent raise for valid NYC Food Protection Certificate + reimbursement for the cost of the course and exam
· · Free meals
· Tax benefits for Commuting, FSA, and HSA
· Referral bonuses
· 401k with company matching after a waiting period for FT employees
· Health, vision, and dental insurance after a waiting period for FT employees
· Manager training program
· 18+ years old
· Hands-on and multi-tasking
· People & Leadership skills
· Excellent communicator
· Integrity: honesty and reliability
· Abilities: read, write, speak, and understand basic English, communicate clearly, function in a fast-paced and noisy kitchen environment, tolerance to temperature fluctuations, working with hazardous substances such as hot oil, use a basic computer system (ex. cash register), ability to walk, stand, bend, kneel, reach, and lift 50+ pounds for the duration of your shift (up to 10 hours with scheduled breaks), finger dexterity needed, close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY: At Five Guys, we don't just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our guests. Five Guys is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Five Guys started in Arlington, Va. in 1986, as a small, family-owned and operated carry-out burger joint. A cult-like following ensued, the press started taking note and now, decades later, there are nearly 1,600 locations worldwide. We're looking for people to join the Five Guys team and help us continue to grow! It is the policy of Five Guys to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Five Guys will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.