COMPANY: Five Guys Enterprises
REQ #: d839d662-1637590989
LOCATION: 9540 S Mason Montgomery Rd #B, Five Guys #001087, Mason, OH 45040
Five Guys Burgers and Fries is one of America's most successful hamburger concepts, not just for its food, ranked the #1 burger in America by the Zagat survey, but also because of its team members.
We have a unique work environment where you're trained to work every position in the restaurant. From the register, to the grill, to morning prep and evening close, our crew members become a team working in all aspects of the restaurant.
We also have a unique crew bonus program that provides the opportunity to earn cash bonuses two times per week giving our crew members the opportunity to earn much higher incomes. Our team members also earn tips daily!
We have an open kitchen experience so it's fun and it's loud with lots of team communication. The crew's burger creation is part of the customer experience.Overview:
We are recruiting Managers In Training to become Five Guys Burgers and Fries Shift Managers. Managers at Five Guys are an important part of the restaurant leadership team. Use your ability to motivate, teach and lead your team to WOW our customers while creating an environment your team enjoys working in.
We have several locations in greater part of Cincinnati and Kentucky. If you have up to 1-2 years of current fast-casual supervisory dining experience and enjoy shoulder-to-shoulder teaching, never cut corners, and lead by example then this is the job for you!
• Employee weekly bonus program
• Employee Referral bonus program
• Manager Steritech bonus program
• Free Employee meals
• Medical Benefits after 60 days
• 40 hours Paid Vacation after first year
• Positive work environment with coaching and mentoring for company advancement
• Casual uniform, (T-shirt and Ballcap provided), Blue Jeans, and non-slip shoes required
• Clean, Friendly and Fun environment with a simple menu
• 1-2 years of supervisory experience in a food service environment
• High School Diploma
• Reliable transportation
• Flexibility to work night AND weekend hours
• Full-time availability (40 hours per week)
• High energy and dedication to customer service
• Strong customer service and communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and move at a fast pace
• The ability to be flexible and adapt to any situation
• Proven track record of leadership or managerial skills
• Strong problem solving and decision-making skills are necessary
• Must be able to operate a cash register
• Genuine employees who can offer the Five Guys Experience
Five Guys started in Arlington, Va. in 1986, as a small, family-owned and operated carry-out burger joint. A cult-like following ensued, the press started taking note and now, decades later, there are nearly 1,600 locations worldwide. We're looking for people to join the Five Guys team and help us continue to grow! It is the policy of Five Guys to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Five Guys will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.