COMPANY: Five Guys Enterprises
REQ #: 3839720c-1638116271
LOCATION: 233 US Hwy 206, Chester, NJ 07930
We are so excited to have you join our Five Guys Team!
Crew member: Crew Members are trained to learn many different positions within the restaurant. Some of those positions may include:
· Runner/Frontline Coordinator
· Order Taker/Dining Room Attendant
· Grill Operator
· Sandwich Maker
· Register Operator
All team members are responsible for providing great customer service!
Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction for every guest who orders from us!
Additional responsibilities associated with each shift to maintain restaurant cleanliness and store readiness.Overview:
Five Guys Burgers and Fries is one of America's most successful hamburger concepts, not just for its food, ranked the #1 burger in America by the Zagat survey, but also because of its employees.
We have a unique work environment where you're trained to work every position in the restaurant. From the register, to the grill, to morning prep and evening close, our crew members become a team working in all aspects of the restaurant.
We also have a unique crew bonus program that provides the opportunity to earn bonuses two times per week paid out if awarded each pay cycle. This gives our Shift Leaders the opportunity to earn much higher incomes.
We have an open kitchen experience so it's fun and it's loud with lots of team communication. The crew's burger creation is part of the customer experience.
We care about our employees safety & well being! So, what are we doing to keep our crew members safe?
• Masks & gloves are provided to all employees
• We have installed protective shields at the register areas
• We are checking our employees temperatures upon entering the building
• Limiting the amount of customers into the building
So, what's it takes to be a successful Five Guys Shift Leader?
• People & Leadership Skills - Do you know how to lead and motivate people? This one skill set is what separates good managers from poor managers and will be the key attribute we will focus on in our interview process.
• Energy & Stamina - it's a team-based work environment and crew energy is important. Service with a smile is mandatory.
• Ability To Work At A Fast Pace - Our kitchen's have a lot going on and there's lots of on-the-line communication and job rotation. It's not for everybody.
• Good Communication - Our crew is vocal and supports and works with each other on what's happening real-time during each shift.
• Love for Burgers and Classic Rock and Roll - We make some of the best burgers and fries in the biz and do it to the sounds of classic rock and roll. Yes, singing is encouraged.
• Caring About Your Teammates - Always working for the success of your team.
• SMILE, UPBEAT, FRIENDLY & OUTGOING! - We give away a FREE Smile with every order!
• High school diploma, some post high school education a plus.
• At least 1 year's previous leadership experience in some capacity.
• At least 1 years' experience in the food service business.
• ServeSafe Certification a plus.
• Strong references from people who have worked for you and who you've worked for.
• Have your own vehicle and can travel to any of our locations for work is not required but will pay more for that kind of availability and flexibility.
• Crew assignment, training and motivation of the team during your shift
• Customer relationship management
• Able to follow company standards, policies and procedures and teach them to others.
Starting at $15.00 an hour plus secret shopper money, bi-weekly bonus incentives, free meal each shift, plus tips!
Total compensation is comparable to $17.00 an hour!
Health, Dental & Life Insurance available to all full time employees!
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• 18 years or older
Five Guys started in Arlington, Va. in 1986, as a small, family-owned and operated carry-out burger joint. A cult-like following ensued, the press started taking note and now, decades later, there are nearly 1,600 locations worldwide. We're looking for people to join the Five Guys team and help us continue to grow! It is the policy of Five Guys to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Five Guys will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.